Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Puttachi Chronicles - Jag's Chapter

You have to go here for Puttachi Central.

I went to Puttachi's place and gave her a small present. A (stuffed toy) rabbit I bought in Aachen. She loved it.

She was more fascinated by the silk band on the rabbit than the rabbit itself.

When I was leaving her home, her father told Puttachi that she should return the rabbit to me. I was astounded when Puttachi ran in seriously, picked the rabbit up and offered it to me!

When I told her that it was, in fact, her own, she shook her head vehemently and wanted me to take it back. I had to convince her that I had bought it just for her and hence she should have it.

Amazing kid!

1 comment:

  1. She went to sleep holding the rabbit today, instead of her chimpanzee - which speaks a WHOLE LOT about how much she likes the rabbit ;)

    ReplyDelete