Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring in the Air - 2

I had celebrated the arrival of spring with some pictures last year too also. The difference is that this time the camera is my own!

I am preparing to go to Germany for a month and one of the first things I did was to buy a camera! A Sony Cyber-shot DSC W210. I am yet to get used to it - having done all my earlier photography with a Canon T70. Here are some of the first results. Hopefully, more will follow before I leave, in about a week and of better quality than these.

Rain trees with new leaves. N R Colony, Near Nettakallappa Circle




Yellow flowers in bloom. Botanically oriented may please supply the name of the tree. These are to be seen on the from National College to Gayana Samaja.






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new Camers, hope to see some great Catches, Well the tree is Tabebuia, other tree to look for is jacarandas with violet flowers, sight to look farward for in bangalore. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:37 am

    congrats on the new camera, happy experimenting..:)

    ReplyDelete