Friday, April 25, 2008

Dunlop is Dunlop, Always Ahead

I went to the shop selling tyres. I needed a new tyre for my trusty Bajaj Super. The tyre of the rear wheel was bald. About as bald as I am today, say.

The shop assistant asked, "Shall I give you Dunlop sir?" (DanlapkoTbiDlasaar..? in Kannada).

I said "No, I said I want a tyre for the rear wheel" (illappa, hiMdincakrakke aMthELlilva?))

He was perplexed. He had never heard of any objections to using Dunlop tyres for the rear wheel.

"Why Sir? What is the problem, Sir?", he wanted to know. (yaaksaar? himdincakrak haakidre Enpraablamsaar?)

I said. "Why? Haven't you seen the ads? 'Dunlop is Dunlop - always ahead' I am afraid that I will be in trouble if the rear wheel tries to become the front wheel. (yaakswaami? advartisement nODilva? "Dunlop is Dunlop - always ahead" aMta? hiMdincakra muMdakbanbiTre nangatiyEnu?)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:34 pm

    thale haraTe. sumnirakkaagalla ninage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANIL MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotcha baby......

    I thought I was losing my touch as I had not "heard" you scream. Now I am OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:38 pm

    Nice article. Just in case if you are interested in buying Dunlop tyres in Dubai, contact Sand Dance Tyres.

    ReplyDelete
  5. car workshop singapore Car Servicing, Undercarriage Repiar, Brake Pad, Tyre Wheel Replacement, 4 Wheel Alignment, Wheel Balancing, Wheel Rotation, Nitrogen Gas, Tyre Flat Repair

    ReplyDelete